Everyone has experienced the frustration of forgetting their password. At Texas Partners Bank, it is our goal to help you achieve the best digital banking experience possible, which is why we have a feature that allows you to easily reset your password if you ever have trouble logging in.
To prepare for the possibility of needing to recover access to your online banking account, there is a quick way to reset your password with one simple and secure question.
(Please note: You must create your security question from your desktop or PC. This option is not available on the Texas Partners Bank mobile app.)
2) Click the 'Login' button, and type in your Online Banking ID and password to access your account.
3) Once on the main screen, click 'Options' on the tab menu.
4) Under the 'Modify Personal Settings' section, type in the security question of choice in the field titled: 'Password Reset Question'. Your reset question could be something personal, or something from your daily routine that only you will know the answer to.
What is the date that you started your business?
What was the name of your first pet?
What was the model of your first car?
5) Next, type in the answer to your security question of choice in the field titled: 'Password Reset Answer'.
6) Once you have written in your security question and answer, save your changes by clicking 'Submit' at the bottom of the page. After submitting, you will see an Information Message at the top of the page confirming that your Personal Question/Answer has been created.
From now on, if you forget your password, you will be able to easily access your account by simply answering your pre-determined security question.
Need help with a step during the Password Reset process?
If you have any questions regarding your online banking account, please reach out to our Texas Partners Bank support team: